Is your smile letting your down? Cosmetic dentistry treatments can give you the bright smile you know you deserve. Dr. Fredrick Bayon is a dentist at Bayon Family Dentistry located in Worcester, MA. As well as cosmetic dentistry, they specialize in family dentistry, dental implants, dental crowns, and veneers.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments That Are Hot Right Now
- Professional teeth whitening: This is the most popular of all the cosmetic dentistry treatments. Worcester residents undergo this treatment to remove persistent stains that over-the-counter products won’t budge. It is affordable, completely safe, and does not cause harm to your teeth and gums. The results can last from six months to a year.
- Invisalign: Do you want straight teeth without opting for traditional braces? Invisalign is a discreet solution that uses clear, flexible aligners to straighten your teeth gradually. They are more convenient than braces because you can remove them to eat, drink, and clean your teeth.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are thin shells that are placed over existing teeth to hide small flaws. They can change the shape, size, and color of your teeth in a natural-appearing way. Veneers are a great way to get a smile makeover without the need for multiple treatments.
- Cosmetic bonding: This treatment involves the application of a resin that matches the natural color of your teeth. It is used to fix chipped or cracked teeth, change the shape of a tooth, and to whiten discolored teeth. It is less expensive than veneers and has no downtime.
- Crowns: A dental crown can be used to restore the shape, strength, appearance, and functions of a tooth. A tooth-shaped cap is fitted over a natural tooth. It looks and feels just like your natural teeth and with a dental implant, can be used to replace lost teeth.
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in the Worcester area, call Dr. Bayon on (508) 755-0372.